Who we are
Prime Product Consulting is a network of independent marketing professionals, experts in:
- B2B product, SaaS and services marketing strategy and execution
- marketing communications
- digital marketing
- demand generation
- product management
- public and analyst relations
Prime Product’s consultants include marketing and product management experts with a wealth of experience in marketing programs with companies including Cisco, AT&T, Microsoft, Avaya, Nortel, Alcatel, GE and dozens of smaller companies, including numerous successful start-ups.
Prime Product is led by Adam Boone, who led marketing at two Sequoia Capital start-ups with successful exits.
Prime Product Consulting harnesses the best marketing practices of companies small and large, and makes them available at a highly affordable price.
About Prime Product leader Adam Boone
Adam Boone is an award-winning marketing strategist, launch expert and demand generation consultant. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
His marketing programs and strategies have driven successful launches and extensions of more than 50 products and services, generating more than a billion dollars in sales pipeline for early stage companies around the world.
Adam has more than 25 years of experience in marketing, media and communications, including working with dozens of start-ups and small companies and spearheading marketing programs conducted in conjunction with Microsoft, Oracle, GE, Cisco, AT&T, Avaya, Amdocs, Ciena, Telcordia and others.
He has led marketing for five start-ups, including two Sequoia Capital ventures with successful exits. Other backers of his ventures include Greylock Partners, Goldman Sachs, Columbia Capital, Highland Capital, Lucent Ventures and other top tier venture capital firms.
His achievements include:
- Crafting marketing strategy for seven M&A events.
- Creating new product categories and winning significant recognition for companies from Gartner, Forrester and other leading influencers.
- Generating sales pipeline growth exceeding 10X on average for early stage companies.
- Orchestrating media coverage for his companies In The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and other leading publications and winning coverage for his companies in more than 1,000 articles and interviews.
- Engineering an average 18X increase in addressable markets for early stage companies.
- Winning top industry awards for his companies, such as best new product in the telecom industry at Supercomm, the industry’s largest annual trade show.
- Presenting at conferences in the United States, Europe and Asia and on webinars with leading analysts and influencers.
- Writing and publishing hundreds of pieces in e-books, magazines, and blog postings about marketing strategy, technology and travel topics, among others.
Adam is a recognized expert in marketing strategy, Search Engine Optimization, content marketing, digital marketing, segmentation strategies, branding, thought leadership, sales enablement, marketing automation, social media marketing, influencer marketing, viral and freemium strategies, alliance and channel marketing and marketing operations.
In addition to winning dozens of product and corporate awards for his companies and clients, Adam’s marketing strategy and consulting firm, Prime Product Consulting, was named a Leading Specialist in B2B Marketing Strategies 2019 by Corporate Vision Magazine.
Adam earned an MBA in Business Strategy from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University and completed the Marketing Strategy Program at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Adam and his wife are avid travelers and have visited more than 55 countries. They chronicle their adventures and experiences on their travel blog at Where Next, Baby?
Where Next, Baby? features articles and photography focusing on travel to Asia, Europe, South America, North America and Africa. Recent articles include: travel to China; travel to India; travel to Sweden; travel to Norway; travel to Vietnam; travel to Tibet; travel to Laos; travel to Finland; travel to Nepal; travel to Bhutan; travel to Cambodia; travel to Denmark; travel to New Orleans; travel to New York City.